Departure flight to Dubai.
Welcome to United Arab Emirates, Meet & Greet by local representative upon arrival to Dubai after Immigration. Transfer to Dubai Hotel for check-in. Porterage at Hotel.
Overnight and Dinner at Hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Dubai City Tour (Guided with tour escort)
Although vast swathes of Dubai are now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. The ‘Traditional Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a cultural journey through time into mini mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional abra boat.
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. The ‘Modern Dubai City Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum.
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek.
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle.
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants.
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury.
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa (Optional)
Lunch at local restaurant
Breakfast at Hotel – Free Morning at Leisure.
Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Marina 5 Stars - Private Transfer
Enjoy a lavish continental dinner on this dhow cruise along Dubai Marina, one of the most developed and modern seafronts in the world. You will be surrounded by some of the most dramatic architecture on this cruise as the skyscrapers of Dubai Marina come to life at night.
- Duration 02 hours.
- Enjoy a royal welcome from the affable staff with a welcome drink, fresh towels, Arabic dates, and coffee.
- Cruise down the luxurious Dubai Marina coastline in a two-hour relaxing cruise.
- International buffet dinner.
- Enjoy the marvelous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Marina.
- Listen to peaceful Arabic music as you gently cruise down the canal.
- International buffet dinner
Breakfast and Lunch at Hotel - Half day Sharjah City Tour (Guided with tour escort)
For those looking to spend a day exploring the rich cultural heritage of the UAE in depth, ‘Sharjah City Tour’ is the perfect answer. Declared as the ‘Cultural Capital of the UAE’, Sharjah is a lively city with interesting artifacts in every corner and houses several museums and commercial centers. Enjoy a visit to colorful Arabian souks, learn about the Islamic culture and enjoy panoramic views of the city on your trip.
- A visit to the Fort of Sharjah built in 1820 and once the residence of Sharjah’s ruling family, now a real masterpiece of old Arab architecture and a museum.
- A stroll in Souk Al Arsa, one of the oldest souks in the UAE that’ll take you on a journey back into the way people lived, prayed, studied and made a living 200 years ago.
- A drive through the city of Sharjah with a photo stop in front of the largest mosque in the emirate - King Faisal Mosque.
- A Visit to Islamic Civilization museum.
- A trip to Souk Al Markazi, better known as the Blue Souk, the largest souk in the emirate, characterized by its special Arabic Islamic design work and home to a large collection of antiques, carpets, gifts, electronics, gold, gems and jewelry in a total of 600 shops.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle.
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience.
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments.
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
- Camel Rides & Sand Ski.
- Henna Paint & Taking Pictures with Traditional Arabic Dresses.
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates, Live Shawarma & BBQ Stations.
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea.
- Belly Dance Show & Arabic Tannoura Dance.
Breakfast - Full Day Ras Al Khaimah & Suwaidi Pearl Farm Ras Al Khaimah (Guided with tour escort)
Lunch at local restaurant
On the way to the east coast, we will cross the agricultural area of Al Dhaid. We will leave behind the browns and ochers of the desert for the most vivid colors of the mountains. The coast dotted with small fishing villages, among them, the ancient village of Dibba, located at a point of important strategy in the Gulf, and therefore, has an impressive view of the Indian Ocean. Continuing along the coast, we will arrive at the Al Badiya mosque, the oldest in the country, built in the 17th century. Then we will visit the port cities of Khor Fakkan and the 300-year-old Fortress of Fujairah, as well as the citadel of Bithnah.
Suwaidi Pearls Farm Tour is in the Al Rams area in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. The Pearls Farm is on the sea in a floating structure called Pontoon.
The whole experience is on the sea. As such the tours can be canceled anytime with or without prior notification due to sudden change in weather conditions or any unseen circumstances that may cause any risks to the guests or the employees. As such bookings with upfront payments will be handled and refunded accordingly.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Pick up from Al Rams Marina “old fishermen village” by traditional Pearls divers Boat.
- Guests will enjoy the tour of the mangroves and their surroundings.
- Next arrive at the Pontoon floating Suwaidi Pearls Farm House.
- The Guests will be shown the history of the Arabian Pearls, listen to the 1000s years old adventurous stories of the lifestyle of the Arabian Pearls Divers and witness their diving tools and techniques.
- Guests are then taken to the next division of the Pontoon to learn how oysters and Pearls are formed. Here for the first time, Guests will discover the science, knowledge, and innovation of cultured Pearls! Learn the mystic secret of Pearls formation.
- They will be entertained with a live Oysters opening demonstration where there is only a 60% chance to discover the mystic Arabian Pearl.
- Furthermore Guests can avail of this adventure of oyster opening experience, find and take the mystic Arabian Pearl for a nominal fee of dh150.
- Guests are further mesmerized with Arabian Pearls Traditional Traders box “ BISH-TAKH-TAH” see the various lustrous collections of the Arabian Pearls and the Traders tools and treasures.
The Farm also sells Mother of Pearl and Pearl's souvenirs and accessories. So Guests have a choice to buy hand-crafted Farm products or purchase Pearls from the trader's treasure box.
Suwaidi Pearls Farm - 2 Hours Pearl Tour
1. Pick up from Al Rams Marina “old fishermen village” by traditional Pearls divers Boat.
2. Guests will enjoy the tour of the mangroves and their surroundings.
3. Next arrive at the Pontoon floating Suwaidi Pearls Farm House.
4. The Guests will be shown the history of the Arabian Pearls, listen to the 1000s years old adventurous stories of the lifestyle of the Arabian Pearls Divers and witness their diving tools and techniques.
5. Guests are then taken to the next division of the Pontoon to learn how oysters and Pearls are formed. Here for the first time, Guests will discover the science, knowledge, and innovation of cultured Pearls! Learn the mystic secret of Pearls formation.
6. They will be entertained with a live Oysters opening demonstration where there is only a 60% chance to discover the mystic Arabian Pearl!.
7. Furthermore Guests can avail of this adventure of oyster opening experience, find and take the mystic Arabian Pearl for a nominal fee of dh150!.
8. Guests are further mesmerized with Arabian Pearls Traditional Traders box “ BISH-TAKH-TAH” see the various lustrous collections of the Arabian Pearls and the Traders tools and treasures.
9. Finally Guests have options of having snacks or lunch upon prior request.
Breakfast at Hotel - Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour (Guided with tour escort)
Lunch at local Restaurant
Spend a perfect day at the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an all-encompassing introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the glitzy city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques, to the mesmerizing and trendy Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating historic emirate.
- A Drive by the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés and restaurants.
- A Visit To Heritage Village.
- - Visit to Qasr Al Watan (Presidential Palace) (Optional).
- - A Visit to louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (Optional).
- Stop Overlooking Emirates Palace with Photo Stop From Outside.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world.
- A Stop by Ferrari World for Photo Stop from Outside.
Breakfast and Lunch at Hotel - Free Day for Leisure and Possibility for Some Optional Tours & Excursions.
Transfer to airport for departure flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All participants must review the Full Terms of Service here http://www.peerlesstravel.com/terms-of-service. These full terms of service will govern on all matters not specifically mentioned below.
DEPOSIT: Non-refundable CAD $500.00/per person is due upon booking –Space is limited and will be confirmed upon deposit payment.
Please refer to the full Cancellation fees schedule below.
Price is in Canadian Dollars based on the exchange rate on the day of booking. Rates may change based on market fluctuation.
If you opted to pay by Cheque:
1. Please issue your cheque to Peerless Travel Inc.
2. Please add on the Note Field: for Dubai Tour 2022 DK #8009
3. Please mail your cheque to 200-7117 Bathurst Street, Thornhill ON L4J 2J6. Attention Accounting
If you opted to pay by E-transfer:
1. Please send your e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please add on the Note Field: "All travellers' Full Names- for Dubai Tour 2022 DK#8009
3) Please give the applicable “Password”
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellation will be effective upon receipt of official confirmation of the intent to cancel.
The following charges are effective, plus any non-refundable fees previously submitted, from the day written notification of your cancellation is received.
- 60 days or more prior to departure date the applicable deposit (cdn$500) per person will be retained.
- Between 60 and 45 days before departure – 50% of the total cost.
- 45 days or less – 100 % of the total cost.
It is recommended that you purchase Travel Insurance. Please protect your trip with Cancellation insurance.
Conditions: The price shown is for information purposes only, subject to availability at the time of booking.
SERVICES AND ACCOMMODATION • Peerless Travel cannot be held responsible if some of the services, bonus features, or facilities at the hotels and resorts, are not available or are not working. Hotels may curtail or alter some facilities without notice, usually for the purposes of ongoing maintenance and improvement. Use of recreation equipment and facilities which may be included in your holiday package is subject to availability.
VACCINATION POLICY • All Travellers MUST be fully vaccinated (2 vaccines) to travel and join the group. Please make sure that you have the applicable vaccination documents with you. To be considered fully vaccinated a traveller must have received the full series of a vaccine or combination of vaccines – accepted by the government of Canada at least 14 days prior to boarding. Currently, those vaccines are manufactured by Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen (J&J), Travellers can receive their vaccine in any country and must provide documentation supporting their vaccination in English, French or with a certified translation. Fully vaccinated travellers must also be asymptomatic, have a paper or digital copy. All passengers must have a Visa (if applicable) and all health and other documentation required by laws of the countries visiting. It is recommended that you check all the requirements. Peerless Travel will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any passenger not having the correct documentation and no refunds will be made.
RESPONSIBILITY • The travel agent and/or tour operator acts only as an agent for the various companies, owners, or contractors providing the means of transportation, accommodation, and other services pertaining to the trip. Peerless Travel shall not be in any way liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any irregularity in any vehicle or through the act or default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers or any hotel proprietor, personnel, or servant of any other person, resulting in loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in connection herewith. Peerless Travel cannot accept the responsibility for changes in transportation schedule or other causes. The right is reserved to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to change or withdraw the tour as circumstances demand.
BAGGAGE • Baggage is carried at the owner’s risk. The company assumes no responsibility for damage, loss, or mishandling of baggage. Baggage insurance is highly recommended
Tour Package sold by Peerless Travel Inc. Promotion by GenteTV exclusively sold by Licensed travel agent Nellie Pedro.