- Arrive at Ben Gurion airport and make your way to your Tel Aviv Hotel.
* Private Transfers are available at an additional cost.
Before Dinner join a welcome orientation, setting the tone for this meaningful journey.
- Welcome dinner at the hotel with your fellow group members.
- Optional visit to Hostage Square, engaging with relatives of hostages and
supporting the "Bring Them Home" movement. Immerse yourself in the stories of
resilience and hope through direct conversations with family members and creative
exhibits, documenting the events of October 7th.
* You will have an opportunity to purchase “Bring Them Home” merchandise as
a donation to the foundation.
Overnight Brown Lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv (D)
- After an Israeli breakfast, you will volunteer at a sorting logistics center. The Center
provided brand new donated items to evacuated families, such as clothing, toys,
electronics and food items.
- Afterwards, you will continue to Zichron Yaakov, a historical city, one of the first modern
settlements in Israel, located atop Mount Carmel with magnificent views across the
coastal plains to the Mediterranean. The town was founded in 1882 by Jewish pioneers.
You will stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy lunch on your own.
- On our way to our next volunteer activity, we will stop over at Ramat Hanadiv to
visit the beautiful gardens and the resting place of Baron Rothchild.
- In the evening, we will drive to the Shfayim hotel, where evacuees from
Kfar Aza have been relocated to. You will get a chance to speak to survivors
and volunteer in various activities in the hotel including setting up the dining room
- We will join the families for a traditional Israeli dinner together.
Overnight Brown Lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv (B,D)
- Today, you will get up early and take your breakfast to go as you will leave early in the
morning and embark on a very important activity of helping the Israeli agricultural farmers
whose livelihood has been deeply affected by the looting and destruction of October 7th.
You will assist the farmers who have lost workers and equipment by picking fruits and
vegetables for the harvest.
- Based on security permits we may get a rare opportunity to visit one of the affected
Kibutzim in the area.
- Upon returning to Tel Aviv, you will make a stop to meet with soldiers at a refreshment
station, where brave fighters making their way out of Gaza are able to dine and rest.
- Evening at leisure.
Overnight Brown Lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv, (B,L)
- After a hearty breakfast, we will drive to the holy city of Jerusalem, the heart and
soul of Israel. You will begin at the Old City with a visit to the Kotel, where the
Jewish Temple once stood. Being that it is a Thursday, a day that the Torah is read,
you will be able to witness a big simcha: the Bar Mitzvah celebrations!
- We will visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum where you hear the story of the Holocaust
from a unique perspective by emphasizing the experiences of Jewish victims and survivors.
- We will provide time to purchase lunch at the Yad VaShem Cafeteria.
- Time permitting, explore Mt. Hertzl the burial place of five of Israel's prime ministers
and Israeli presidents, as well as other prominent Jewish and Zionist leaders and soldiers.
- We proceed to Machane Yehuda market for some leisure time and to savour unique local
cuisine and culture. Purchase food at your choice.
- Return to Tel Aviv for overnight at Brown lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv, (B)
- After breakfast, you will begin the day with a visit to wounded IDF soldiers at
the rehabilitation centre at Sheba Hospital in Tel Hashomer. You will hear firsthand
accounts of the IDF’s fight on and since October 7th and get to know the heroes
behind the uniform.
- Then, you will return to Tel Aviv for a colourful tour of the neighbourhood of Neve
Tzedek, Rabin square, and the lively Carmel Market where you can purchase lunch
from authentic Israeli vendors.
- In the late afternoon, you will take part in a Kabbalat Shabbat ceremony in Hostage Square,
welcoming in the holy day through candle lighting with families of hostages and survivors,
and singing songs of peace and hope.
- After this emotional event, you will walk back to the hotel and have a traditional
Overnight Brown Lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv, (B,D)
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and the day at Leisure
*Take a stroll on Tel Aviv’s beautiful Tayelet (boardwalk), walk around its famous streets,
or lounge around at the hotel.
- Optional- Depending on the political situation, we may also have a unique opportunity of
volunteering at the hostage headquarters responsible for the “Bring Them Home” movement,
Hostage Square, and the main supporters of the relatives of hostages.
- On Motzei Shabbat, you will meet with evacuees from across Israel and listen to their
experiences and current way of life. In addition, you will have a chance to hear a meaningful
lecture by a famous speaker about the history of the conflict and living through the current
- Dinner on your own
Overnight Brown Lighthouse Hotel Tel Aviv, (B)
You embarked on a meaningful and emotional journey, being part of the day to day reality
in Israel, and helping the country in such a significant way.
- Today we will volunteer in an army kitchen, preparing hot meals to be sent to soldiers in Gaza.
- We will stay for lunch with the rest of the volunteer community.
- After lunch we will continue to Machon Ayalon, the bullet factory, and learn about the heroic
actions of some Kibbutz members that saved the state of Israel from destruction during
the Independence Day War.
- Conclude the journey with an authentic Israeli farewell dinner.
- You will take part in a reflective wrap-up activity, discussing the impactful experiences of the trip.
As you conclude this bittersweet journey, you have not only witnessed Israel's challenges but
actively contributed to its recovery, leaving with memories of resilience, unity, and a profound connection
to the nation and its people.
Checkout for a late departure after the farewell dinner
Stay overnight for departure the following morning, (B,L,D)
Checkout after breakfast and make way to your respective flights.