(Tuesday, October 13)
Depart on overnight flight for Tel Aviv.
ElAl flight LY30 departs Toronto 18:30.
(Wednesday, October 14)
12:10 PM Arrival at Ben Gurion International Airport. Once we have cleared customs, we will be met by our guide and escorted to our bus.
Transfer to hotel for check-in.
Bus tour of Tel Aviv. Discover the White City, designated UNESCO World Heritage.
Return to hotel for time to relax.
Dinner together at the hotel.
Overnight: Tel Aviv, Dan Panorama
(Thursday, October 15)
Breakfast at the hotel. Following breakfast, we are off to visit the Tel Aviv Museum of Art.
Lunch in Jaffa followed by a tour of Old Jaffa and the Flea Market
Visit a programme for women’s empowerment. Return to hotel.
Meet our speaker at hotel. We’ll walk along the promenade to Jaffa for dinner with a view of the sea
Overnight: Dan Panorama, TEL AVIV
(Friday, October 16)
After breakfast, visit Carmel Market and Nahalat Binyamin, an outdoor craft market.
Relax in hotel, prepare for shabbat.
Meet our speaker before dinner.
Dinner: Dinner in Neve Tzedek, a beautiful, revitalized neighbourhood near the hotel.
Overnight Dan Panorama, TEL AVIV
(Saturday, October 17)
After breakfast we leave Tel Aviv and travel north to visit the ancient city of Caesarea built under Herod the Great. Visit the Ralli Museum of Art. Next is the Amphora Winery where we will stop for lunch and a wine tasting tour.
Visit Nazareth and tour Church of the Annunciation.
On our way to the port city of Haifa, we’ll stop at a wonderful women’s empowerment project where the women are producing and exporting olive oil.
Overnight: Colony Hotel, HAIFA
(Sunday, October 18)
This morning visit the Baha’i Temple, a World Heritage Site. Have a tour and enjoy the view and the inner gardens.
Leaving Haifa we travel to the Galilee for a cooking workshop. After feasting on the fruits of our labour we head to the ancient city of Tzfat for a walking tour and some free time to wander about.
Visit Kibbutz Neot Mordecai where Naot sandals are produced.
Check in at beautiful Kibbutz Hotel in Kfar Blum and have dinner, followed by speaker from Women Wage Peace.
Overnight: PASTORAL KFAR BLUM HOTEL, UPPER GALILEE
(Monday, October 19)
Start the day at Banyias National Park at the foot of Mt. Hermon where we will walk to see the roaring waterfall. Moving on we come to Tel Dan. We stop for lunch in the Druze town of Majdal Shams.
Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes and Capernaum, a 2000 year old site.
Visit to Agamon Hula, bird watching park. 500 million birds follow this path annually and there will be about 25 species flying through. Agamon Hula bird sanctuary
Overnight: Kfar Blum
(Tuesday, October 20)
We are now on our way south, passing the Sea of Galilee, to the historic Beit She'an Archeological National Park.
We’ll enjoy a special, homemade lunch with a woman who travelled from Ethiopia to Israel.
Afterwards we are on our way to the Holy City of Jerusalem pausing at historic Mount Scopus. From here we proceed to our hotel for check in. Our hotel has Happy Hour!
Dinner on own. Our hotel is located in a vibrant neighbourhood, with a pedestrian mall.
Overnight: Arthur Hotel, Jerusalem
(Wednesday, October 21)
After breakfast we begin our day at the Old City of Jerusalem. We’ll visit the Kotel, also known as the Western Wall, then tour through the Western Wall Tunnels. We’ll walk along the historic Via Dolorosa, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and wander through the lively market. Lunch in the Old City too.
We’ll visit a social justice project in the afternoon. We’ll visit the famous market, Machane Yehuda in the evening for a tour followed by a cooking experience.
Overnight: Arthur Hotel, JERUSALEM
(Thursday, October 22)
We start with a visit to Yad Vashem Memorial Complex dedicated to the Victims of the Holocaust. Afterwards, a visit the Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book that houses the priceless Dead Sea Scrolls. Return to the hotel to relax or use time to explore. Dinner together.
Overnight: Arthur Hotel, JERUSALEM
(Friday, October 23)
After breakfast we are off on an adventure beginning in Ein Gedi, an oasis in the desert. Not far away is the historical landmark known as Masada, the isolated mountaintop fortress of King Herod. A cable car will whisk you to the where you can explore the ruins of this fascinating fortress. Descend by cable car and continue to the Dead Sea where it’s time for lunch and a swim in the lowest place on Earth.
Afterwards we continue travelling south until we reach Eilat.
Shabbat Dinner in Hotel.
Overnight: Neptune Hotel, EILAT
(Saturday, October 24)
Early this morning we leave Eilat travelling to the border with Jordan. Once completing border formalities, we drive until we reach the Rose City of Petra. There will be time to see some of the stunning sites found in Petra. After our tour, we will have lunch in Jordan.
Upon returning to the border crossing, we will be met in Eilat and returned to the hotel.
Overnight: Neptune Hotel, EILAT
(Sunday, October 25)
The morning is at leisure. Around noon, we check out of the hotel and drive north to Tel Aviv.
Lunch at a kibbutz, desert artist colony.
A stop will be made en route at the Ramon Crater, a makhtesh located in the Negev.
Visit to Bedouin women’s empowerment project.
Overnight: TEL AVIV. Market House Hotel or similar
(Monday, October 26)
The day is yours to relax or do last minute shopping, stroll along the promenade or spend some time at the beach.
Tonight we gather for a Farewell dinner. Overnight: Market House Hotel or similar
(Tuesday October 27)
After breakfast, your bus and driver will be waiting to provide the transfer to Ben Gurion Airport. On arrival please proceed to the El Al Airlines check in counter and check your luggage to Toronto. Termination of services on arrival at the airport.
Depart Tel Aviv. Shalom Israel! Hello Canada!
Your land tour includes:
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure at Ben-Gurion Airport
- arrival and departure transfers
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide through the entire tour from with the exception of Oct. 26 and the departure transfer on October 27
- Luxury air-conditioned transportation for touring and airport group transfers including transportation to evening activities and dinners where mentioned + include free WIFI
- 13 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy in hotels indicated or similar
- Israeli buffet breakfast daily 8 lunches 9 dinners
- Oct 14 Lunch, Dinner: Hotel
- Oct 15 Lunch: own Dinner together
- Oct 16 Lunch on own, Dinner together
- Oct 17 Lunch at winery Dinner on own
- Oct 18 Lunch: Cooking Experience, Dinner in hotel
- Oct 19 Lunch in Majdal Shams Dinner in hotel
- Oct 20 Ethiopian lunch, Dinner on own
- Oct 21 Lunch on own, Cooking experience dinner together
- Oct 22 Lunch on own, Dinner together
- Oct 23 Dead Sea lunch, dinner in hotel in Eilat
- Oct 24 Petra lunch, dinner Eilat on own
- Oct 25 Mitzpe Ramon lunch, dinner on own
- Oct 26 lunch on own, Farewell Dinner
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary including entrance fees to sights listed
- Water on the bus throughout the tour (3 bottles per person per day)
- Full day Petra excursion on 23.10.20 including lunch (beverages and tips excluded)
- Applicable departure taxes and Jordanian visa fee
- Tipping included
Your land tour does not include:
- International flights
- Departure taxes, fuel surcharge and airport improvement fees (subject to change due to fluctuation of gas prices)
- Insurance: cancellation and health - premium is non- refundable
- Bus and guide on 26.10.20
- Lunches en route except for the above mentioned under included services
- Dinners at restaurants and transportation and escort to dinner locations and back except for the above mentioned under included
- Early check in before 14:00 Late check out after 11:00
- Soft and alcoholic beverages in some restaurants
- Entrances and services not mentioned
- Transfers and assistance other than with the group
- Expenses of a personal nature E. & O.E.