Tijuca National Park Hiking Tour is a perfect choice if you are looking for a Half-Day hike in the Atlantic Rain Forest. You will see some of the park’s highlights, such as the Vista Chinesa view point, the Taunay Waterfall and hike up to the summit of Rio’s highest mountain, Tijuca Peak (3300ft - 1021 mts). The hike takes around 2:30hs (rountrip). The tour can be extended to a Full-Day trip. The options for the afternoon are: (i) visit to the Corcovado Mountain and Christ the Redeemer Statue, and-or (ii) tour at the charming neighborhood of Santa Teresa.
- Duration: 5 - 6 hours
- Rating: Easy / Moderate
- Pick-up: 8:00 am
- Departure: Every Day
- Included: Hotel pick-up and English speaking guide
- Not included: Snacks, drinks and optional services
- Recommendations: Bring light clothes, hiking shoes, backpack, sunscreen, insect repellent, water and snacks
- Optional service: Visits to Corcovado Mountain or/and Santa Teresa in the Afternoon
- On Weekends, Holidays and high season the tour can take longer than expected due to traffic conditions.